Welcome! What is Pool School exactly? Let us explain!
If you just want to know how your pool works or plan on taking care everything yourself, there is important information you will need to know first. This is where Pool School comes in. A representative from Fishel Pools will come out to meet you pool side and go over your equipment, chemicals and everything you need to know about successfully taking care of your pool.
Here is what you will learn:
- What size, make and model filter, pump, and heater you have
- How to turn on and off the pump
- Inspect the pool cleaner, discuss what kind it is and how it works
- How to backwash the filter
- Give you an estimate on how many gallons of water the pool has (if this is not already known) to ensure proper chemical dosing
- How to test the water and what kind of chemicals will be needed to maintain the water clarity in the pool
- How to use a vacuum and hose to hand vacuum the pool (if you have one and would like to learn)
Fishel Pools provides this hour long course for the fee of $215.00 and we will also provide a written Operations Manual which gives basic information we discuss during the schooling.
If you do not wish to clean your pool or do not have the time or ability, no worries! We can set you up for our weekly maintenance program and have our team clean your pool and keep check of your equipment.
If you are ready to enroll in Pool School or have questions, please call us at 417-886-6699 or contact us today!